1. On MediKeep website, you can order Products that have „Add to shopping cart“ icon next to them or via content Subscription plans.
2. To order the desired Product, just add it to your shopping cart. For subscriptions you will get directed directly to the cart page.
3. The availability and prices of Products are subject to change without notice.
3.1. Product’s in-store availability can be viewed under „Availability“ information located under the Product description.
3.2. The prices of Products are indicated on the Products page. The discounted prices are indicated next to Products together with the full prices.
4. The Purchaser can check the items in his/her shopping cart by clicking on the „Cart“ icon at the top of the webpage if logged in.
5. The number of Products in a shopping cart can be changed by writing the desired number in the appropriate field.
6. The Products can be deleted by clicking on the cross located on the same line with the Product or on “Empty shopping cart?” located under the Cart.
7. Before completing the order, choose the most suitable delivery method. Check the Delivery and Returns for more information.
7.2. The delivery method and the delivery costs are also indicated in the Purchaser’s shopping cart.
8. To complete the order, click „Proceed to checkout“.
8.1. If you are a registered user of MediKeep online shop, proceed to log in to your account.
8.2. First time content subscribers will get their information on Registration.
9. To confirm your order, click „Order and pay“.
9.1. Next, an invoice will be generated and you can proceed with a payment using your credit card, online banking link or bank transfer.
9.2. The confirmation of the order (i. e. proforma invoice) will be sent to the Purchaser’s email address.
9.3. Purchase history and invoices can be managed under „My account“.
10. MediKeep will dispatch Products only after the receipt of the payment.
11. The Purchaser undertakes to pay for the order by clicking on „Order and pay“.
12. The sales contract enters into force after the receipt of the payment made by the Purchaser to the MediKeep OÜ’s bank account. Check the Delivery and Returns for more information.
13. After the entry into force of the sales contract (after the receipt of the payment made by the Purchaser) MediKeep assembles the order and hands it over to the MediKeep logistics partners for delivery – Omniva.
14. Orders placed and paid for on workdays before 13.00, will be delivered to the Purchaser the next day or according to the delivery times indicated on the product card. Digital goods are delivered at once if not noted otherwise on the product card.
Have an enjoable shopping experience in our online store!