Microbiome test is separate from any of your DNA tests, because in this test your microbiome DNA is tested, which is separate from yours. But it plays a huge role in health and wellness.
Check the example report.
The microbiota test answers the following questions:
- What kind of bacteria are found in your intestines?
- Do you have probiotic bacteria?
- Does your bacterial community refer to inflammation?
- Do you need to change your diet?
- How do the supplements impact your microbiota?
- Do you consume enough fibre?
- Do you consume right type of fiber?
- Do you consume too much fat and protein?
- Order package
- Take a sample and fill the form
- Send the sample to the laboratory
- Analysis results in 2-4 weeks
The test provider is Food and Fermentation Technology Development Centre (TFTAK) in Estonia, located in the Tallinn University of technology.