By using our site you accept these terms.
By using our site, you confirm that you accept the terms of this policy and that you agree to comply with them.
If you do not agree to comply with this Policy, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of this Policy for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you
Our Website Terms also apply to your use of our site.
We may make changes to the terms of this policy
We amend this Policy from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check this Policy to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm anyone, including minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material you are not directed to.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.